Senior Front End Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or similar field
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:August 01,2022
- Apply Before:August 31,2022
Renegade is disrupting the $1.3tn insurance industry by fundamentally reimagining insurance distribution. We are a Series B start-up backed by Insight, Left Lane, NFX and HSCM and the founders of Tinder, Betterment, Acorns, Thumbtack.
We’re looking for a polyglot Software Engineer who can work in fast-paced delivery environment to help grow our engineering teams and translate ideas into products.
You will get the opportunity to work on:
- Renegade’s most complex and impactful Channel Partnerships products.
- Work closely with the Renegade’s leadership team and team of great product managers.
- Help to define and develop an architecture that would scale and encourage best practices.
- Work with cross platform teams, that have proven track records.
- Develop and nurture engineers in a team, to take the best out of them.
- Contribute to engineering initiatives and be a key factor for the product development.
- Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs.
As a SDE3 at Renegade Insurance, you will be leading a team of brilliant engineers, take ownership of a product / service that processes insurance policies across numerous verticals. You will get the opportunity to design and develop services at scale, experiment with the latest and the best cutting-edge technologies, adopt the solutions that work and create a career path that values continuous learning and is financially rewarding.
You will get the opportunity to set an example and inspire your peers, figure out the solutions to numerous challenging problems. This will be a rewarding journey to see your impact translate into an ever-growing insurance business, which is one of the fastest evolving markets in the current tech space that is awaiting the next big innovation.
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favour open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths
- You have good idea about OOP and also explored Functional Programming
- You know to optimize the application, if necessary, by using tools like Chrome Devtool, Lighthouse etc
- You can architect frontend application and have good understanding of design patterns and its use cases
- If you are more into design then you know the idea of design systems, good UI/UX, CSS frameworks and pre-processors
- You have idea about how you can manage the state in large scale application using tools like Redux Toolkit, React Contexts, Recoil, MobX, Apollo GraphQL etc
- You love to review codes of your friends, provide feedback and also open for suggestion and feedbacks
- You can handle teams, guide them, lead them and also communicate regularly with management
- You are a learner and love to learn new things, continuously grow and improve yourself
BONUS: You love to play with Node.js and have created small/big apps with some database integration
We have no dearth of Hard Technical Problems, come work with us in a high-growth startup culture, where your growth is defined by your performance. If interested please send us your CV at email@example.com