Senior Front End Engineer
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Skills:CSS, SASS, LESS, ANGULAR
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:October 10,2022
- Apply Before:November 29,2022
Senior Front-End Engineer
Senior Front-End Engineer will be responsible for dispersing front-end development tasks among the team. Explore and define processes related to front-end development to ensure best industry practices are followed. Mentor team members for their career development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience as a Front End Engineer/Developer.
Key Skills/ Knowledge
- Highly proficient in markup languages, CSS, SASS, LESS.
- Great proficiency in frameworks like Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging.
- Knowledge about software development life cycle.
- Excellent sense of user interaction and design principles, design standards and visual aesthetics.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Ability to provide clear instructions to associates and guide them.
- Demonstrated ability for mentorship and leadership.
- Experience in a fast-paced, iterative development environment using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Oversee the development of the project and take charge of the latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant application systems.
- Apply usability principles and procedures as defined by UI/UX input.
- Lead other Front-End Engineers in building elegant and sophisticated user interfaces.
- Work with both other Front-End Engineers to determine the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Assure project quality standards and requirements are met, and find and address performance issues prior to releasing the finished product to the backend team.
- Review code for efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components.
- Support reusable code, documenting common frontend components that save the business time in executing future projects.
- Support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user, availing insights that ultimately lead to an increased positive impact on consumer experience.
- Collaborates with designers, developers, and product owners in order to avail interactive and scalable sites/software. Collaborate with the UI/UX teams for the purpose of designing and implementing site/software experience.
- Work hand-in-hand with backend developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices to the team, enhancing efficiency and performance across the department.
- Researches and evaluates new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the design and development processes and team.
- Provide documentation to senior leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress and important details of projects at key phases of site/software development.
- Mentor and guide Front-End Engineers through proper execution of their tasks.
- Assist in hiring of other Front-End Engineers.
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like project lead, design lead, etc.
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.