Senior Officer - Finance
- Category:Accounting / Finance
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree in Finance
- Skills:ERP System, Finance, Reconciliation, MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:November 13,2022
- Apply Before:November 28,2022
Senior Officer - Finance (01)
Senior Finance officer will be responsible for correct Voucher entry in ERP/Compliance of internal and external policies in financial transaction and documentation.Correct and timely booking of Banking transaction. Systematic, Verified and documented bank Reconciliation statement.
- Prepare MIS Report
- Daily Voucher Entry Check prepared by Team Members
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Assist in Audit Activities
- Participate in other Finance department activities as required
- Prepare and compile monthly stated MIS Report/ To ensure all monthly and periodic accounting period closing activities are done properly.
- Ensure voucher entries are correct in terms of correct account hitting and different dimension of income and cost segregation, ensure all expense and payment entries are pre-approved before entry in books.
- Daily and periodic reconciliation of Bank, Reconciliation of Card server top-up data VS bank on daily basis.
- Assist in Internal and external audit related activities for audit committees
- Master Degree in Finance.
- Minimum 5 Years of Working experience in Related Field.
- Preferable having good knowledge of ERP system, MS-Office and advance user of MS-Excel. Knowledge of Income Tax, VAT and other government policies as required.
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company.
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space.
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants who meet above criteria are required to forward their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Further details is available at https://www.talentconnects.com.np/f1soft-international-29/career. The deadline for the application is on 25th November, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Company holds the right to reject any or all the application(s), or cancel this vacancy anytime, without assigning any reason whatsoever.