Required skills/Competencies :
- Strong Grasp on JIRA(Workflow, Issue Type,Rules Automation, Project Board Customization, Permissions, JQL,Dashboard, Utilise Reports ), Confluence, Roadmap and Release plan tools, Timeline tools Spreadsheet, Documentation tool, Presentation Tools
- Excellent Knowledge of Phases of project management,conceptual understanding of all phases of Project Management and its implementation.
- Excellent understanding and implementation of Agile manifesto and principles
- Excellent Understanding of how principles are adhered by best practises
- Excellent Conceptual understanding and implementation of Release, Capacity and Iteration planning, Value-driven and Adaptive Planning and more.
- Excellent Conceptual understanding and implementation of Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding and implementation of artifacts and ideology of Scrum
- Understanding and implementation of WIP, Cycle time, Lead time and details of Kanban
- Extensive Knowledge of Software Development cycle
- Knowledge of AI Software Development Life cyclePhases
- Application, Limitations, Pro and Cons of related Programming languages
- Knowledge of System Architecture , Databases, Process and Data flow, Basic of API
- Mindful of implemented System architecture choices.
- Familiar in understanding and implementation of other complimentary agile Frameworks from XP, TDD,BDD ,LSD and six sigma
- Conceptual understanding and implementation of Functional Testing & Non Functional Testing
- Conceptual understanding and implementation of Automated Testing Tools and Strategies
- Conceptual understanding and implementation of version control repository GIT, Versioning Standards and Release Tags,CI server, Best practices automated build process, Best practises of Development environment , Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must have analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Identifying and engaging project-relevant stakeholders to ensure an aligned communication and decision-making process.
- Define requirements and work with relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and manage work assignments.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on strategy to streamline and scale project management processes.
- Monitor and Manage resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure that each project has clear goals and timelines.
- Provide project estimation and planning, including being responsible for scheduling, resourcing requirements, and budgeting.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Foster a project management environment that promotes productivity, innovation and efficacy.
- Lead project management team through standardization and change management processes.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within standards of the business.
- Coach and mentor team members to share one knowledge, skills and/or experience, to help team to develop and grow
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skills and experience levels.
- Track project management teams performance to analyze successful completion of both short and longer term goals.
- Regularly write documentation related to your work that is clear and easy to follow.
- Participate in regular team meetings like Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Regular Follow Ups, Retrospective Meetings and so on.
- Collaborate in team goals and meet all the assigned milestones.
- Get involved in hiring. Interview candidates and choose the potential candidate.
- Participation in regular team meetings.
- Provide updates on a regular basis.
- Provide general administrative support to the organization. Like - Attendance, Work from home sheet, Leave Request, FEES, Bi-Annual Review Form, Others
- Other tasks as assigned.