Senior React JS Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or similar faculty
- Skills:Team coordination, Good communication skills, Attention to details, Eagerness to learn.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:January 26,2023
- Apply Before:February 28,2023
For LogicaBeans Pvt. Ltd.
- Must have at least 4+ year of experience in React app development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiar with testing frameworks.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and software design/architecture best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues professionally, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers.
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners for problem-solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning, and code demonstrations.
- Assist with team-wide validation of functional correctness, architectural compliance, and adherence to applicable industry standards.
- 5 working days (Monday- Friday)
- Working Time: 11:30 AM to 9:00 PM (Might extend by a few hours and be able to work beyond on need or an urgent basis like releasing and troubleshooting.)
- Lunch at the office.
- Social Security Fund (SSF) and Citizen Investment Trust (CIT)
- Team lunch, Team Outing, Phone Allowance, Fuel Allowance, Travel Allowance, Training.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly profit bonus.
- Flexible working environment.