Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Skills:JAVA, API, Spring Cloud, Agile, CI/CD Process
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:July 31,2022
- Apply Before:August 07,2022
- Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions.
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
- Mentor and coach the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
- Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product.
- Research on new technology and prepare proposal for the improvement of the products.
- Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
- Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team.
- Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
- Establish and maintain CI/CD process.
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 2-3years of experience as a software developer.
- Working with Spring Cloud will be advantageous.