Senior Software Engineer- PHP
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:August 30,2022
- Apply Before:November 30,2022
No. of vacancies: 1
Location: Pulchowk, Lalitpur
- Debugs and Fixes inssues in development and test server.
- Participates in software development for features and bug fixes.
- Improves code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability.
- Ensures the quality of products/ services.
- Performs code reviews as per standard guidelines
- Reviews coding standards and discusses necessary changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 4+ yrs of programming and software development experience.
- Experienced with Object-Oriented PHP, MVC, and development frameworks (Symfony preferred)
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL) and ability to write and understand complex queries
- Knowledge of software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and software design patterns
- Experience in API development and knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks like Angular will be a plus
- Strong experience in Web Application Development using the LAMP (>4 years).
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Debug, update, and refactor already exiting code
- Strong knowledge in PHP application deployment at Local / Web servers.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to understand the business needs of the client and deliver the optimal solution to enhance their business.
- Experience in Functional and Unit testing.
- Proven experience in leading development teams or leading product implementations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Innovative mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Passion for coding and learning best design practices
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
- Effectively multitask and prioritize
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Interested to share the knowledge and technical skills with other team members
- Able to lead a small to a large team of developers.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and integrate new features
- Ability to think creatively and come up with an innovative solution
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Mental wellbeing, continuous learning.
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, lunch, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.