Senior UI/UX Designer
- Category:Graphic Designing
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Skills:UX Design, User Flow Diagram
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:July 31,2022
- Apply Before:August 07,2022
Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for crafting and setting up visual design and user experience for the next generation of web and mobile applications for the Fintech industry. You will also be a part of one or more agile teams and a Design Lead, working on a daily basis with project managers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Design or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer with a proven portfolio and case studies.
Key Skills/ Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in conceptualizing, defining, and creating product design language and libraries across various product platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in designing UX/UI that minimizes the risk of use of errors, requires minimal training and is intuitive.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, feasibility, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI and specs.
- Experience in creating wireframes and workflow designs.
- Demonstrated ability to apply usability principles to design and improve the user interface of products.
- Experience in user research and usability testing.
- Understanding of design systems, as well as experience leveraging and contributing to design systems.
- Fluency in UI design, wireframing, prototyping and graphics tools such as – Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, etc.
- Good base knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience building prototypes to communicate design concepts to users and project partners.
- Demonstrated ability for mentorship and leadership.
- Experience in a fast-paced, iterative development environment using agile methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop prototypes, user workflows, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, design specifications, and detailed design assets.
- Define, develop and review all user interfaces as well as usability requirements.
- Design and lead user research activities – interviews, concept testing, participatory design and usability studies and make intuitive interfaces that minimize user training and learning curves.
- Define UI design guidelines to ensure consistent development across platforms and projects.
- Define the tools and processes that create an efficient workflow from UIUX conceptualization to software and system implementation, to user validation.
- Work with both other UX/UI designers to determine the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements.
- Support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user, availing insights that ultimately lead to an increased positive impact on consumer experience.
- Take the lead on the research of new technology and proposal preparation for the improvement of the product UIUX.
- Work with product management to understand business problems and design effective solutions for npm products.
- Support product managers in making clear decisions that promote well-defined, timely, usable releases.
- Work directly as part of one or more cross-functional scrum teams to communicate and build elegant user interfaces into npm solutions.
- Evolve company design language and standards.
- Provide documentation to senior leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress and important details of projects at key phases of site/software development.
- Mentor and guide UX/UI designers through proper execution of their tasks.
- Assist in hiring other UX/UI Designers.
- Take different roles, as required by the organization, like project lead, design lead, product designer, etc.