Software Developer (PHP)
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering or related field
- Skills:• Analytical and Logical thinking with strong problem-solving skills. • The capacity to work well within a team. • Attention to detail. • The ability to prioritize workload. • The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague. • The capacity to learn business requirement document and convert it into workable technical solution. • Strong core PHP with OOP concept; Hands on experience with CodeIgniter framework is an added advantage. • Good debugging skill.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:August 01,2022
- Apply Before:September 02,2022
- Web Based ERP Software Development and Maintenance:
- Develop quality software as per the given requirements to satisfy customer needs using PHP / CI framework and relevant frontend tools and technologies using layered approach.
- Ensure existing inhouse developed software are functioning normally.
- Software upgrading and patch management in coordination of Technical Director and HIS Lead.
- Contribute to Hospital Enterprise system architecture and take ownership for the maintenance and development of necessary components,
- Contribute to develop and integrate health insurance system with Hospital Enterprise System in leadership of Technical Director and HIS Lead.
- Basic user interface design.
- Work closely with implementation officers and Project Managers to identify client’s requirements and suggest / develop necessary solutions.
- Software Testing and Quality assurance:
- Use standard software engineering methods to identify process, faults and make necessary improvements as suggested by QA team.
- Work closely with IT and Innovation team members to deliver optimal and efficient solutions.
- Proactively document existing IT software for functional and technical