Software Engineer (Java)
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Skills:Scrum/ Kanban, CI/CD, Java/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring boot
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:October 13,2020
- Apply Before:October 28,2020
Functional Title: Software Engineer (Java)
Corporate Title: Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 1
Department: Engineering Department
Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Reports To: Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineer (Java) is responsible to produce and implement functional software solutions, performing code reviews, writing test cases, guiding other team members and collaborating with QA/DEVOPS team during to end to end software development lifecycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· 1 years of experience as a software developer.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Expert in Object Oriented Concept.
· Expert in Data Structure and DBMS.
· Expert in Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools.
· Good Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
· Good Knowledge of Standard Coding Practices.
· Good Experience of code management and CI/CD tools.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience on Java/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring Boot & Web services.
· Solid experience in web development in Angular 4 or higher framework.
· Experience with MySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
· Good knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
· Good knowledge with glass fish application server & tomcat.
· Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines.
· Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions.
· Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
· Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
· Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
· Mentor and coach the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
· Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product.
· Research on new technology and prepare proposal for the improvement of the products.
· Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
· Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team.
· Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
· Establish and maintain CI/CD process.
· Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity).