Software Engineer- PhP
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:October 20,2022
- Apply Before:November 29,2022
Functional Title: Software Engineer – PHP
Corporate Title: Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 3
Department: Engineering Department
Organization: F1 Soft International Pvt.Ltd
Location: Pulchowk, Kathmandu
Reports To: Associate Engineer Manager
Software Engineer - PHP with level 5 (Engineer) is responsible for writing server-side web application logic and usually develop backend components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and integrate with the frontend and work closely with the team member of PHP department who shall report to Associate Engineering Manager of PHP Department.
- 1 to 3 years of programming and software development experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, and related technical discipline.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented PHP
- Strong knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL
- Familiarity with ORM
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with LAMP stack
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (Angular), Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence will be an added advantage
- Eagerness and open to learning new methodologies and practices
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Work closely with the technical manager to achieve desired results
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyze and understand business requirements in details
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Maintain required documentation of owns work.
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
- Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
Why Join us?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Mental wellbeing, continuous learning.
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, lunch, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.