Software Engineer (PHP)
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Min. Bachelor Degree
- Skills:problems solving skills and providing workable solutions
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:January 23,2023
- Apply Before:January 31,2023
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Software Engineer (PHP) for its Kathmandu, Nepal location. This role is responsible to develop, document and test the software to ensure that it meets the need of the clients. It also requires an individual to supervise and oversee the technical aspect of the projects to ensure the optimal software performance.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software
- Upgrade and maintain the existing software
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Provide first level of support for any application related issues raised by team members
- Mentor & monitor juniors to improve team efficiency.
- Follow best programming practice and assist team members to know about a knowledgebase of pattern and practices of programming used in FARRMS applications.
- Proactively provide and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks for its timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, estimation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- Involve in performance evaluation of team members
- 3 years of related experience with minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Should be familiar with web services (SOAP, REST), API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Fiddler) and code versioning systems (SVN, Git).
- Preference will be given to those who have worked on large database and are familiar with database optimization.
- Solving problems skills and providing workable solutions
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively