Sr. Node Js Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Skills:Experience in Node JS, Functional Programming (Clojure), SaaS , Google Cloud/AWS Techs
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:April 16,2021
- Apply Before:June 15,2021
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role, you will have the responsibility to understand and solve complex business and technical problems. This position offers you an excellent opportunity to design complex application projects. You will provide thought leadership for the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Make architectural decisions in collaboration with technology experts and deliver high-quality software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Perform in-depth analysis of code and technical architecture, identify anti-patterns and implement improvement plans to ensure scalability, performance, reliability, and security of the application
- Communicate regularly with the client to understand the business goals, and requirements, and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Lead, motivate and mentor team members on achieving project and organizational goal
- Actively involve in improving organizational culture, process, and standard
- Provide thought leadership and strengthen the team’s software engineering capabilities.
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Familiarity with React framework implementation
- Expert-level knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Proficiency in DevOps practices such as automated testing, continuous integration, and automated deployments
- Proven experience of cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and building cloud-native applications.
- Experience in an agile environment
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented, customer-focused with a passion for technology.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in Node JS
- Experience in functional programming (Clojure) and other languages (Python, Golang) would be a plus
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with Google cloud/AWS techs
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes
- 4+ years of hands-on professional experience of developing solutions with 1+ years of leadership experience.
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Lunch provided
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee and snacks
- Device Provided
- Access to premium learning platforms
- Regular fun team exercises such as Futsal, Dart, Jenga and Table Tennis
- Regular Team building events and parties