- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Skills:Kubernetes, docker, Jenkins, Gitlab, Nginx, Apache, Haproxy , RDBMS (MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:October 06,2020
- Apply Before:October 28,2020
Functional Title: Support Engineer
Corporate Title: Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 4
Department: System Support and Deployment Department
Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Reports To: Manager
Support Engineer is responsible to manager and monitor all application services with coordination with development and operation team and external stake holders.
· 2 to 3 year of experience.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Experience automating repetitive operational tasks
· Basic knowledge with Continuous Integration and Deployment practices in production systems
· Good knowledge with some of basic technologies: Kubernetes, docker, Jenkins,Gitlab.
· Experience with Linux and windows and its command.
· Good knowledge on supporting highly available systems running Java web applications, Tomcat, Glassfish.
· Good Knowledge on web servers and load balancer like Nginx, Apache, Haproxy etc
· Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle).
· Communicate with stakeholders to identify what they want a system to accomplish.
· Flexibility in working hours.
· Proactive and a Team Player.
· Should be able to work under pressure.
· Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Manage and monitor all application services with coordination with development and operation team and external stake holders.
· Deployment of application
· Automate job using tools like ansible, jenkins, gitlab etc
· Investigate and resolve technical issues.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
· Maintain jovial relationship with clients
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)