Talent Acquisition Partner
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's
- Skills:Talent Acquisition, Strong PR, Communication Recruitment Metrics, Strategic Thinker,
- Job LocationKathmandu,Lalitpur
- Posted on:May 27,2021
- Apply Before:June 30,2021
location-specificCloudFactory’s mission is to help visionary companies power disruptive technology while connecting 1 million people in the developing world to meaningful work. We are looking for ambitious people who seek greater meaning in their work and want to use their talents to make the world a better place.
For companies from startup to enterprise, CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution for routine data work. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and help innovators get their technology to market fast. Trusted by 100+ companies, CloudFactory processes millions of tasks every week for companies including Microsoft, Drive.ai, Expensify, Ibotta, and GM-Cruise Automation.
You will love this role if you're passionate about connecting with great talent and bringing them into roles that will enable them to be their very best and allows them to grow whilst serving and impacting others around them.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will build partnership with the leadership team to fully assess and influence future hiring needs in your region. You will work with our Talent Success Partners to identify skills gaps and assess how these can be filled by external hires, providing market insights so that we are proactive in how we recruit and continue to bring in the very best talent.
Our Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for ensuring that CloudFactory has high-performance recruitment teams in its Nepal and Kenya locations, that are capable of providing high-quality tactical and strategic support to hiring managers and businesses. You will lead by example, bringing a great depth of experience into continuously increasing your connections and networks and sharing knowledge with team members to upskill.
We believe in continuous growth and you will work with our recruitment teams in Nepal and Kenya to continuously improve our end-to-end recruitment support to the business working together across the region to ensure that our employer brand is strong locally and consistent with CloudFactory global brand.
- Building strong pipelines for current/recurring roles across the business in both locations
- Being part of conversations around any future openings and build pipelines for such roles
- Leading and owning sourcing strategies across both locations
- Overseeing candidate experience in different stages of the recruitment process and ensuring it is consistent with our Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand
- Assessing our ability to select the best talent, and putting in initiatives to improve this.
- Collaborating with and coaching the hiring community to ensure we select the very best talent.
- Being a key part of and contributing to Talent Acquisition global projects and strategies
- Leading, training, and providing continuous feedback to our team of recruiters in both Kenya and Nepal. You will be directly responsible for managing our Nepal recruiter, but with a dotted line for our Kenya recruiters.
- Establishing and maintaining a network of high-quality potential future hires in senior positions
- Defining and measuring key recruitment metrics in two locations
- Working with our Talent Success Partners present a quarterly functional level recruitment report highlighting successes and areas of improvement.
- Developing and presenting location-specific recruitment reporting highlighting our recruitment performance against KPIs and making recommendations for improvements.
- Building a competitive intelligence of the talent market in terms of both talent pools and compensation
- Establishing a regional team environment where team members are not just valued and appreciated but also have resources and support to grow. You will work with our Country Managers and location Talent team to identify areas for growth and training.
- Achieving performance goals for the team as measured against decided targets/objectives
- Ensuring constant increase in the efficiency in Talent Acquisition operations in both locations
- Identification, communication, and management of both business risks as well as opportunities in the Talent market
- Selecting external vendors, agencies, and partners to support our recruitment and branding efforts, including negotiating terms and costs
- Contribute to the retention of team members through development opportunities and career progression
- Planning and deployment of resources
- Identifying and implementing internal and external employer branding activities
- Proven experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding. Experience as a senior recruiter, team lead, or manager in a Talent Acquisition Operations role for a global company.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques. Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards. Experienced utilizing social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Successful track record of developing and executing global talent strategies that solve complex business problems.
- Ability to make connections with the unknown external talent market
- Strong experience in communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to collaborate directly with hiring managers and business leaders on workforce planning and talent acquisition needs.