Talent Operations Manager
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Masters
- Skills:Human Resource, Compliance, Performance Management
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:March 29,2021
- Apply Before:April 15,2021
CloudFactory’s mission is to help visionary companies power disruptive tech while connecting 1 million people in the developing world to meaningful work. We are looking for ambitious people who seek greater meaning in their work and want to use their talents to make the world a better place.
For companies from startup to enterprise, CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution for routine data work. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and help innovators get their technology to market fast. Trusted by 100+ companies, CloudFactory processes millions of tasks every week for companies including Microsoft, Drive.ai, Expensify, Ibotta, and GM-Cruise Automation.
At CloudFactory,we believe that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not.Founded in Nepal in 2008, we connect people to digital work and give them the skills to be leaders in their own communities. We’re on a mission to create economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations.
With venture capital raised and significant growth year over year, we are expanding our business quickly and sustainably. Our headquarters is in Reading, U.K., and we have offices in Kathmandu, Nepal; Nairobi, Kenya; and Durham, USA.
Join us in our desire to Earn, Learn and Serve and to and make a difference in the world!
The mission of the Talent Operations Manager is to help create the greatest workforce and workplace on the planet by ensuring our talent team in Nepal deliver a talent operations service to both our Core and Cloud Workforce that meets the needs of CloudFactory, is compliant with local laws and gives everyone at CloudFactory an exceptional experience.
As the Talent Operations Manager, you will works independently and under general direction to ensure a smooth running of our talent operations for Nepal, including working with the Talent Success team to address a variety of complex problems and/or employee issues. Working with the leadership team, you will provide guidance and solutions to support employee engagement, their wellbeing and support us at CloudFactory to live our culture and principles.
You will support the Vice President of Global Talent execute a world-class strategy in delivering our talent vision, in ways that educate, inspire, engage and unite our rapidly growing global workforce. You will be a core member of the Global Talent team working with the wider People and Culture leadership team - reporting to the Nepal Country Manager - and partnering with the overall leadership team globally to build an organisation everyone wants to be part of.
- Responsible for the effective management of the talent team in a location, including hiring, orientation, training, development, performance management, and motivation of team members. Works independently, but requires support in addressing more strategic issues.
- Continually evaluates departmental processes, ensuring compliance as well as a positive employee experience. Works with local leadership to identify and address improvement areas.
- Manages the regular talent cycles for the location, including salary reviews, performance management and Variable Compensation processes.
- Coaches and advises managers on how to handle employee issues, including local legislation requirements, providing training workshops as required.
- Sits on the local wellbeing/H&S committees and is a key member of the Global Wellbeing Committee, taking an active lead in many of its activities and initiatives.
- Manages the locations salary bandings; researches, develops and maintains compensation plans and works with mangers on the effective use of such plans.
- Manages the locations benefit structures, ensuring effective communication campaigns are in place to support employees and that our benefits are reviewed regularly.
- Understands the hiring plans for CloudFactory to ensure that the talent experience team is properly resourced and ready for new hires.
- Collaborates with local leadership to understand the NPS survey and any impact that the talent experience team may have to positively address any issues.
- Using data points and specialist research, provide reports and recommendations to leadership on talent strategy and initiatives.
- Proven experience in executing and leading on operational talent strategy. As well as how to align the talent agenda to different functional requirements.
- Significant experience in HR using the employment legal framework for Nepal
- Demonstrated success providing HR counsel to complex organizations, with a number of cultures and locations.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated experience in developing policies, procedures and standard operating procedures
- Certified Human resource practitioner with demonstrated experience in employee relations
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Phone Allowance and/or Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture