Teach For Nepal Fellowship
- Category:Teaching / Education
- Minimum Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
- Skills:Communication skills, Team player, Leadership skills
- Job LocationNepal
- Posted on:August 05,2022
- Apply Before:August 16,2022
Job Title: Fellowship
Number of positions: 100
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
Teach For Nepal Fellowship is a globally recognized 2-years full-time paid employment opportunity for individuals with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree. During the 2 years of the program, Fellows receive a monthly stipend and an opportunity to go through leadership development training. It is a very competitive, challenging, and rewarding leadership development program, preparing youth to become lifelong leaders.
What If Your First Job Was Changing The Nation?
Who Should Apply?
- Recent university graduates and young professionals who are passionate about social justice
- Those who have demonstrated leadership skills in their academic and professional career and are interested to become lifelong leaders in various sectors
- University Graduates with at least a Bachelor's degree and a strong academic record
- Highly effective communicators in both Nepali and English
- Those who are driven by a strong value system - integrity, sense of possibility, humility, self-reflection, perseverance, and commitment