Teach For Nepal - Fellowship
- Industry:NGO / INGO
- Category:Teaching / Education
- Minimum Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent
- Skills:Those who have demonstrated leadership skills in their academic and professional career and are interested to become lifelong leader’s in various sectors.
- Job LocationLalitpur,Dhanusha
- Posted on:August 11,2021
- Apply Before:September 27,2021
Teach For Nepal Fellowship is a globally recognized 2-years full-time paid employment opportunity for individuals with minimum of Bachelor's degree. During the 2 years of the program, Fellows receive a monthly stipend and an opportunity to go through a leadership development training. It is a very competitive, challenging, and rewarding leadership development program, preparing youth to become lifelong leaders.
What If Your First Job Was Changing The Nation?
Who Should Apply?
- Recent university graduates and young professionals who are passionate about social justice
- Those who have demonstrated leadership skills in their academic and professional career and are interested to become lifelong leader’s in various sectors
- University Graduates with at least a Bachelor's degree and a strong academic record
- Highly effective communicators in both Nepali and English
- Those who are driven by a strong value system - integrity, sense of possibility, humility, self-reflection, perseverance, and commitment
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021
Apply online: www.teachfornepal.org
To learn more please visit: www.teachfornepal.org