Technical Business Analyst
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Minimum of Bachelors in any IT degree or MBA in finance or project management
- Skills:Documentation, Analysis, API , Process diagram flow
- Job LocationBhaktapur
- Posted on:February 07,2024
- Apply Before:February 13,2024
• Should act as a pivotal person on gathering business requirement, analyse them, transform them into technical requirement.
• Should have clear concept about financial transaction work flow.
• Carry on regular sprints in project management tools like Jira, make follow proper scrum methodologies to the team and align release cycle to the management team.
• Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users - Own and develop relationships with internal and external clients, work with them to optimize and enhance the system
• Help design and document and maintain system process
• Work closely with the team on problem analysis and data gathering, driving conflict/issue resolution and managing the communication of status of significant business process issues.
• Documents existing business processes and proposes innovative improvements.
• Develops a clear definition and acceptance criteria for each of the features to ensure the business requirements will be addressed.
• Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements list, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
• Assists with documentation and prioritization of the business value associated with the business requirements.
• Carry out system integration test with developers
• Conduct user acceptance tests.
• Provide regular updates to the Project Manager and key stakeholders
• Ensure activities are aligned with project objectives and key stakeholders’ expectations
• Define configuration specification and business requirements.
• Should have strong analytical thinking skill and very good English writing.