Are you passionate about design? Keep reading!.
Codewing Solutions is looking for a highly skilled web designer (UI/UX or UI or UX) to join our product team to create beautiful themes, not client websites.
The work requires you to work closely with our company growth strategy team and developers to create meaningful designs following WordPress theme design guidelines.
If you are hired, you will work remotely but are expected to work from our office in Hadigaun (near Baluwatar) when the lockdown is over and it is safe to work from the office.
What Does Codewing Solutions do?
We are a creative digital agency. We are a product-based company rather than a service-oriented company.
We have products in many niches. Two of our popular products are Rara Themes and WP Travel Engine, both based on WordPress.
With millions of downloads, Rara Themes is one of the leading WordPress theme companies in the world. Similarly, WP Travel Engine is currently the world’s #1 travel booking WordPress plugin.
Besides creating world-class products, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week and, and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
- The job requires you to keep create beautiful designs following strategy documents provided by our strategy team. The theme you will design will be used by thousands of people from all around the world.
- The design you create should also be clean, user-friendly, and visually appealing.
How qualified you should be?
- At least 2 years of experience in the UI/UX field or a similar field
- Bachelor’s degree in design, IT, or similar degree
- Strong understanding of UI which can be proved via your sample design or previous work
- Knowledge about WordPress will be preferred
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Figma, Wireframing & Prototyping tool will serve as an advantage
Why you will love working with us?
When you join our team, these are some of the perks that you get.
- Create digital products that will be used by thousands of people all around the world
- Work with a team which has a proven record of building and scaling world-class products
- Fun and friendly people to work with
- Cozy workspace with CPU, dual monitor working station, and ergonomic seating arrangement once we are back at the office
- Free lunch and snacks once we are back at the office
- Unlimited coffee and tea once we are back at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Timely performance review and annual salary review
- Recreational activities
- Provident Fund, gratuity, Dashain bonus, insurance, and paid leaves
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure at least three of the profile matches you:
- I have traveled to at least 1 place in the last 1 year.
- I am passionate about at least one other thing apart from designing or have a hobby. Passion for designing is expected.
- I exercise regularly and take care of my health.
- I have read at least 1 book in the last 6 months.
- I have helped at least 1 person after the lockdown.
- I follow at least 1 Youtube Channel or blog regularly.
Ready to Apply?
If the vacancy appeals to you and matches your interest, send an email to [email protected] (NOT .COM). The email should include the following:
- Your CV/Resume
- Your Work Portfolio
It should also include answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What is the last book you read and how did that change your thought process?
- What causes are you passionate about?
- What are your 5 major strengths?
We’ll take it from there.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)