- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Skills:creative,excellent communication
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 19,2021
- Apply Before:July 27,2021
- Keeping the entire platform connected in experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Lead a small team of Designers. Coach your team through reviews and feedback. Support their UX/UI growth. Raise the capacity, skills and quality of user-centered designs in your team.
- Exercise your expertise in performance, architecture, and object-oriented design to deliver compelling customer experiences.
- Critique in-progress design work, evaluating the priority and effectiveness of solutions. Ensure timely deliveries of designs and scoping of the features to ensure minimal product timeline slippages.
- Develop and lead the Design team to improve the range of research methods used.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how application (mobile/web) function and look like
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work as part of a team developing applications and web services using Agile development methodology.
- Lead creative strategy for all web, mobile, digital and application initiatives while executing the aligned brand creative vision
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Help maintain code quality implementing best coding practices/standards. Document the code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Serve as subject matter expert on industry best practices, technology and trends
- Manage project deliverables from beginning to end, with responsibility for meeting timelines from and commitments to stakeholders
- Continue to learn, explore and evaluate new technologies, and grow professionally
- 5 year + proven working experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- 2+ years full stack design (concept, user experience, user interface) in consideration of websites, applications and web assets
- Proven work experience Portfolio of design projects
- Strong web and mobile applications design background.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and Sketch
- CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issue
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as [Git / SVN]
- Solid understanding of the relationship between HTML and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What we expect:
- Your portfolio showcasing projects you have worked on
- personal website/blog link if available
- dribbble account