- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Graphic Designing
- Minimum Education: A degree in design, information technology/management, or related field
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 14,2023
- Apply Before:March 27,2023
UX/UI designer is responsible for creating, visualizing, and implementing strategic user experiences that align user and customer needs with business goals. This role excels as a passionate designer, collaborator, customer advocate, and lifelong learner.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of UX/UI design experience.
- A degree in design, information technology/management, or related fields.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Thorough knowledge of UX design principles and traditional design principles, with expertise in how to apply them within a visual design system.
- Proficiency in designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, or Sketch.
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant, and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for the implementation of designs.
- Ability to own and drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects, and prioritizing tasks.
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Good to have
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and IxD.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Translate concepts into prototype designs, which can range from simple paper sketches to high-fidelity and interactive digital mock-ups to help drive the product requirements.
- Collaborate directly with clients/stakeholders to understand project/product requirements to solve problems, ideate, imagine, and create high-quality products.
- Participate in discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your UX solutions.
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently based on feedback and suggestions received.
- Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability and viability analyzing users need, business need and technical implementation
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces, and transform the finding into powerful concepts and designs that leads to innovative solutions and best-in-class end-to-end user experiences.
- Effectively communicating research findings, design approaches with product management, engineering, marketing, and executive decision-makers
- Assist in planning and executing tests to assess the usability of a software product in development with rapid iterative studies, usability assessments, surveys, card sorting, and participatory design sessions.
- Ensure design standards, UX guidelines and best practices are adhered to
Equal Employment Opportunity: We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.