- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Project Management
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Skills:Project Management, Communication skills, Team player
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:October 12,2021
- Apply Before:November 30,2021
Project Management Office is involved in.
- Overseeing all the running and upcoming projects from Initiation till Closure stages.
- Check and maintain the good health of running projects in terms of Scope, Schedule, Quality, Risk, and proper Closure with all necessary documents.
- Analyse the dependencies in order to streamline the projects in the pipeline.
- Report into Head of Projects UK, and work with Dogma Group senior management team (SMT), and Nepal delivery teams to introduce and improve project/program management processes in order to achieve organizational strategic goals.
- Implement metrics to give visibility of project planning, resources, burn rate, resource efficiency, quality, client satisfaction, invoicing/cash flow and profitability as we move to project costing.
- Communications through to support and account management teams.
This role requires a high level of understanding of Project/Program Designing and Executing methodologies to fulfil the following responsibilities.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program health and identify areas for improvement.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities, including skills development, motivation, and evaluation.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including completeness of delivery, customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project requirements, complexity, issues, progress, and decisions on solutions.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing and mitigating program risks.
- Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld.
- Tracking resource efficiency and requirements.
- Tracking project costs to make them profitable.
- Smooth interfaces with Sales (Project kick-off), Consultants (Handover), Support & Client Relations (Go-Live) 13. Performing related administrative tasks.
Benefits and Perks
- International exposure
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language • Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, maternal/parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
*** In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074