- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Masters
- Skills:Communication skills, Leadership skills, Team Management
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:May 03,2021
- Apply Before:June 12,2021
Some of the exciting stuff you’ll be involved in:
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies.
- Provide regular updates to the recruitment strategies ensuring it solves key business problems about the talent pipeline.
- Lead the recruitment team. Mentor, coach and develop them on new hiring practices and the current trends.
- Actively participate and assist People and Culture Manager (Sydney) for succession planning.
- Train and suggest new and effective interview techniques and procedures to the recruitment team.
- Make data-driven decisions. Use the recruitment matrix as and when required.
- Look out for various sourcing methods, CRM, recruitment tools and implement it.
- Update the existing recruitment procedures and design new recruiting procedures where required.
- Build Technological solutions to enable efficient engagement with candidates and to enhance the productivity of the recruitment team .
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques. Develop their resources and upskill managers in the area of recruitment and selection.
- Verify and come up with EVP in consultation with hiring managers and Management team (if required).
- Lead employment branding initiatives and recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Plan about internal vacancies and come up with strategies for its successful implementation.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design optimum career path for all departments across the company.
- Research on the Nepalese market to ensure specialist remuneration strategies are in line with market trends.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Competitive remuneration provided based on skills and suitability.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members (plus COVID - 19 Insurance).
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits(while working from office).
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (including 1-hour lunch break)