Sr. React Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:April 16,2021
- Apply Before:June 15,2021
We are looking for an experienced React Developer to join our team.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to translate Wireframes and Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, REACT
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Identify and implement web-based user interactions/animations
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, designers, QA’s and PM’s on the team to drive the company forward
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes and metrics to ensure success
- Mentor junior engineers through peer coding, perform code reviews, prepare knowledge transfers, discuss how we write code, and improve the developer experience
- Aid in the interview process
- Cross functional and eager to learn new technologies, quick learner
Skills and Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience on frontend development with 1+ years of experience in React Development specifically.
- React, Redux, Redux-toolkit, React Hooks, React lifecycle, side effect, Styled Components, Websockets, Service Worker, Webpack
- An eye for design and the ability to collaborate effectively with designers
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of design systems
- Knowledge of Typescript, React Native, Docker, SASS or LESS,etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team lead experience
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Lunch provided
- Unlimited Tea/Coffee and snacks
- Device Provided
- Access to premium learning platforms
- Regular fun team exercises such as Futsal, Dart, Jenga and Table Tennis
- Regular Team building events and parties