Career in Digital Marketing Agencies in Nepal
Digital Marketing Agency provides marketing solutions and services to their clients in digital platforms by using creative designs, implementing new marketing strategies, and excelling in technical aspects of web development.
People spend most of their time on the internet for various purposes like: study, research, entertain, and make purchases. Businesses and companies use online marketing to grab the attention of these people. Increment in the number of Internet users in the last 5 years has hyped the need for digital marketing agencies.
What do Digital Marketing Agencies do?
Digital Marketing Agencies work with clients varying from large to small businesses. The professional communication with the digital agency and clients is directed toward forming desired marketing strategies and achieving the goals.
Digital Agencies help businesses to target their specific audience ( the consumers and potential customers), enhance brand awareness, design creative ad campaigns, and track ROI and Conversion Rates. Digital Agencies provide SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Social media Marketing, Influencer Marketing services.
Does Digital Agency offer job opportunities?
YES!!!! Digital agencies offer pools of job opportunities from a beginner to an expert. To run a digital marketing agency, Audience Research, Content Writing, Technical Writing, Web Design, Web Analytics, UI/UX Designing, Graphics & Video Designing, Statistics, Data Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Emotional Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence, are the key aspects to excel.
What are the Careers, skills, and qualifications needed in Digital Marketing?
As mentioned above, digital marketing has an ample number of job opportunities. Those who have the knowledge, skills, and creativity needed to draw prospective customers and existing audiences' attention without compromising on achieving milestones in sales and rewards are highly required in digital agencies.
Let's discuss the various career opportunities, skills, and qualifications needed to work with/ for a Digital Agency.
- SEO Specialist and SEO Analyst
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist / SEM Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- UI/UX designer
- Content Marketing Strategist
- Video content creator and Videographer
- Web Developers
Today, people trust influencers and reviewers more than the brands themselves. Thus, approaching an influencer and promoting your product/service is must-have for gaining more audience and better sales.
Influencers’ values, reviews, comments, suggestions stay on their followers’ mind. Thus, while making purchases, followers consciously and subconsciously make purchase products endorsed by their favorite influencers.Thus, influencers should also choose a genuine brand for the endorsement.
Skills needed to start career in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO Analysis Tools
- Strong Coding skills
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Manage social media platforms, contests, giveaways, and other projects
- Creative and informative Content Creation
- Content Marketing and Ad Copywriting.
- Work on marketing database, email, and ad campaigns Strong technical skills, organizational skills, communication skills and analytical skills.
- Effortless Editing and knowledge of editing tools/software (Adobe LightRoom)
Bachelors in IT, BSc CSIT, BCS, BIT, BIM, BBA, Bachelors in Arts (film production, photography, visual communication, journalism, new media)
- Hubspot Digital Marketing Course
- Google Garage Digital Marketing Course
- Moz Digital Marketing Course
- Google Analytics Certification
- UI / UX Design Specialization Coursera
- Photography Certification by Michigan State University (Coursera)
- Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Free Web Development Programs (Udacity)
If you think you have similar matching skills and competencies related to any of above-mentioned career opportunities then you can easily get hired by a digital agency in Nepal. Other than these qualities, good interpersonal skills, communication skills, and research skills would add extra attributes to the suitable candidates.
Source: Marching Ants