Customer Service Representative Online/In-store
- Category:General Management / Operations / Administration
- Minimum Education: +2 completed/Bachelor Running
- Skills:Must have social media knowledge, customer service skills, Time management, Resourceful, Well-spoken, Fluent in english, Can handle calls, Calm tempered,
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 30,2022
- Apply Before:July 07,2022
Major Job Descriptions:
- Provide excellent customer service to online and in-store customers.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are correct,
complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Respond promptly to all phone, email, online inquiries, and live chat.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Engaging with customers on social media to answer their questions and help solve problems.
- Help the team with the order fulfillment when needed.
- Partner with warehouse personnel regarding changes to shipping time and
inventory cycle counts.
- Manage and keep the stock room organized.
- Pack shelves neatly and create attractive displays in-store.
- Quality check new products as and when required.
- Must be good at handling cash/online transactions.
- Handle customer complaints and coordinate with the quality control team.
- Follow up on potential clients.
- Collect, compile, pack and dispatch orders.
- Stock keeping, update inventories & fulfill orders of other online platforms.