Java Interns/ Trainee
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Freshers
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:February 22,2023
- Apply Before:March 22,2023
• Learning the Java programming language and spring frameworks.
• Write and execute unit tests to ensure that an application or technical environment meets requirements.
• Collaborating with senior developers and team members to develop software solutions.
• Understanding and following software development best practices, including coding standards, documentation, and version control.
• Participating in code reviews to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code.
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in the software.
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Familiar with the Spring framework, REST API, and design patterns
• Knowledge of Database (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
• Bachelor in IT field or relevant field.
• Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
Why Join us?
• Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• Social Security Benefit
• Trust of biggest FinTech company.
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
• Lunch Facility