- Industry:Trading - Export / Import
- Category:General Management / Operations / Administration
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in related field
- Skills:Interpersonal, Fast Learner, Proficient in MS. Office, excellent writing skills, leadership, problem solving, reporting
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:November 30,2022
- Apply Before:December 15,2022
- Daily Monitoring activities of Sales KPI
- Preparing and maintaining daily sales report and Goals Vs. Achievement Report
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Automation on KPI Calculation of Employees and Distribution of Incentive based on KRA.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Monthly creation of Reports to be distributed across various stakeholders across the country.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Presentation and Improvisation based on discussion and meetings with Management Committee.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in relevant field.
- Good verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Must have excellent supervisory skills and must be able to communicate with management
- Efficient to the operation of an MIS system and Microsoft office
- Agile decision-making with calculated planning.
- Lead the organization through proper strategic planning utilizing the latest tools and techniques.
- Basic understanding of Power BI, Python programming and SQL
- Able to handle pressure and deadlines