React JS Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 15,2022
- Apply Before:August 15,2022
As an efficient ReactJS developer, he/she is supposed to perform certain defined roles and follow responsibilities to get the best results.
- Work within a team to understand, collaborate and deliver the business goals;
- Develop, build and deploy advanced applications for the web platform in React js;
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend;
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills;
- Develop automated tests to ensure high quality of products;
- Implement third party library and API to the application;
- Built pixel perfect, smooth and responsive UI;
- Collaborate with team to deliver an innovative solution;
- Work with team to understand existing applications and design new features for it; and,
- Keeping yourself updated on current trends and technologies in this industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably 2 years working as a full-time React Developer;
- Demonstrable experience in react app development available through demo URL or Git;
- Knowledge of REDUX, class-based components, functional components and context is required;
- Knowledge of user interface design with HTML, CSS, and SCSS is required.
- Knowledge of Jest, Recharts and D3 is a plus point;
- Experience with Map box, Leaflet or Google Map SDKs is a plus point;
- A good understanding of REST API;
- Capable of writing clean and reusable components with re-usability in mind;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Willing to learn new libraries and technologies when needed; and,
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field, Master Degree is preferred.
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offers suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- Creativity and accountability
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Include links to three of your best works yet.