- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Digital Marketing
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Skills:SEO, Digital Marketing, SEO tools (Moz; Ahrefs etc)
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 15,2021
- Apply Before:July 28,2021
We’re looking for an exceptional SEO Specialist to help scale-up and market Bookmundi.com, one of the world’s largest tour booking platforms.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You may also assist with other marketing related and growth hacking activities.
- Prioritize, identify and execute the most effective SEO growth strategies
Your day to day task:
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the site
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Execute SEO tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI across all SEO related activities
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Proven SEO experience - minimum of 3 years, working with SEO and link building full time. You’re one of Nepal’s top 10 SEO experts.
- Perfectly fluent in English. All our documents & communication is done in English.
- Pragmatic mindset. You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused. You’re pragmatic, efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Team Player. You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (Moz; Ahrefs etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org